- 4th generation Organic Additives Technology
- Meets ASTM-3306/6210
(for light & heavy duty)
- Extended Life
- Prevents freze-up and boilover
- No heavy metals
- Prevents over-heating and boilover
- Extended Life
- Protects radiator metals
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Contains no glycol
- Keeps cooling lines with no deposits (free from clogs).
- Prevents corrosion and the formation of sodium carbonate.
- Extends the useful life of the equipment.
- Great savings in maintenance, electricity, and water consumption and general expenses.
- For Industrial refrigerators (Chillers, Cooling Towers) and hot water boilers.
- Additives for open and closed systems.
- Contains three different types of anticorrosive to protect all metals.
- Contains two cleaning agents to remove residue and keep system clean.
- Dispersing agent to keep heavy minerals in solution.
- Optimizes the operation of the system, avoiding breakages and mechanical problems due to high pressures and high temperatures.
- Effectively cleans all types of surfaces, interior, and exterior.
- Protect the environment.
- Does not contain phosphate.
- Heavy Duty DOT 3.
- Disc or Drum.
- Power or Manual.
- Front or Rear Wheel Drive.
- Wet Boiling Point 284º F minimum.
Prolone™ Antifreeze/Coolant has been on the market since 1997. It is formulated based on a fourth generation high technology. Our excellent corrosion inhibitors prevent system clogs associated with rust and corrosion. Prolone™ passivators and inhibitors protect the metals in the radiator by creating a protective film blocking the transfer of electrons (the major promoter of corrosion).
Prolone’s ready-to-use formula is compatible and designated for the use on any make or model of car or truck, and mixes with any rust inhibitor, coolant or antifreeze regardless of type or color.